About Wanaka, New Zealand
Dates for your diary: 7 August 2022 - 13 August 2022
Wanaka is the gateway to the world heritage listed Mt Aspiring National Park and nestled in on the shores of Lake Wanaka, (New Zealand's 4th largest lake).
Flights from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland and Christchurch fly into Queenstown, which is a one-hour car trip to Wanaka. There is also a daily Air New Zealand service from Christchurch, flying direct to Wanaka. Should you take that option the Edgewater Resort can pick you up from Wanaka airport with their courtesy bus.
Registration & Payment
- Registration Fee
- AUD $1,795 delegates
(registration fee is to be paid in Australian dollars and includes entry to all Continuing Medical Education (CME) sessions, the Welcome Reception & Registration, afternoon 'Apres Ski Drinks', and the Conference Dinner)
Extra tickets for non-registrants:
- Welcome Reception
- A$40 each
- A$20 each (under 12 yrs)
- Apres Ski Drinks
- A$100 (4 nights)
- Conference Dinner
- A$100 each
- A$50 each (under 12 yrs)
To register for the conference, click on Wanaka22 Registration Form
Please read the conference registration form carefully for terms & conditions regarding cancellations.
Contact Conference Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org / +61 418 237 021
Travel insurance is higly recommended once deposits are being made. In the event of industrial disruptions, terrorism, unrest, natural disasters and/or pandemics, Medicine with Altitude will not accept responsibility for any financial and/or other losses incurred by delegates. Nor will Medicine with Altitude accept responsibility for injury or damage to persons and/or property occurring during the conference and/or associated activities. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual delegate.
- Qantas flies direct to Queenstown from Australia - www.qantas.com.au
- For transfers 'over-the-mountain', the most convenient way is to hire a car from Queenstown Airport
- BASE - if you need gear for snow BASE has a special conference offer of 20% off rental gear and 10% off retail product to all Medicine With Altitude delegates and families for the period of 07/08/22 - 14/08/22 (there'll be a leaflet in your registration bags for you to take in to BASE) - www.basenz.com
- Cardrona Ski Resort - the white stuff!! - www.cardrona.com
- Treble Cone Ski Resort - the white stuff!! - www.treblecone.com